Hi all! I'm running into an issue when attempting to fetch data from a Confluence page via a cURL command using the REST API. I've created an app in the Atlassian developer console to do so and have enabled OAuth 2.0 (3LO) for it.
I can successfully follow the steps to retrieve the user permission -> response code -> access token -> cloud ID for my project. However, I run into an issue at the very end when trying to receive the contents of a given Confluence page link. My cURL command:
curl --request GET \
--url <URL TO THE CONFLUENCE PAGE> \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer <TOKEN>' \
--header 'Accept: application/json'
Running this command results in a 200 OK response, but the response body itself contains an error message rather than the Confluence page data:
Atlassian
JavaScript load error
We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.
Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:
https://id-frontend.prod-east.frontend.public.atl-paas.net
Am I misunderstanding a step in the REST API documentation itself? Or am I on the right track, but need to somehow resolve the JavaScript load error in order to be able to fetch the page data? Thanks so much!!