Hello, I'm trying to import CSV to the newly atlassian. But got confused for many of linking doesn't works. Firstly I try to export CSV file in issue navigator, and here's come the issue after completely import:
1. How to linking story to epic? Since there's a field called parent and filled by issue id, and I try mapping parent to parent, but It only affected on specific sub-task to link to story.
2. How to linking attachment? and media in comment? I already concatenate my email and API token to the previous rest api, but still not works and not linked.
8/Jul/23 3:53 PM;image.png;https://user%40domain.com:<api-token>@mysite.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/attachment/content/10000
3. How to linking relates, blocks, clones issues? Since the CSV has inward issue link and outward of each of them, what's the mapping destination to that?
4. How to automatically assign the assignee, reporter, and commenter, it always failed cause the email invited just trimmed automatically from assignee or reporter field and not correct.
And if you have other advice about the best way to do export and import to other Jira atlassian? Please drop a comment, thanks.
