I am a Confluence site admin. One of the Confluence users can't create a personal space. I read answers from similar questions that on Confluence Cloud, a personal space is an area in your Confluence site that is automatically created for you. If its not created for you and create option is not available, it might be that your Site admin have not granted global permission to create "Personal Space" to confluence-users. Also, you can't create a personal space for another user directly. You would have to enable "people can create their own personal space", get the user to use the option, then disable it again.
My question is, when I temporarily enable "people can create their own personal space" option, will personal spaces be automatically created for all the other users before I disable it? As a site admin, I don't want everyone to have personal space. I only want that user, and any other future user that requests for a personal space, to have their own personal space.