We recently started seeing Epics that are in an epic status category of done start populating in the backlog view when you enable the Epic drawer. Previously it only showed Epics that were in progress. Is this a known issue or did something change?
Hello @Jessica Oveys
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I see it also in my Free instance.
There is a bug opened today on this issue.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-27027
You can click the "This affects my team" option and Watch the issue for updates.
Hi @Jessica Oveys
Even setting the Epic Status to Done and all child issues to Done its still visible.
I agree with @Trudy P Claspill
I voted as well.
Definitely go to the bug and mark it as "This affects my team."I thought it was a new feature and looked all over for a new toggle.This is a bug and is making the backlog view with epic panel unbearable and all workarounds will impact other views from the board.
Hi Jessica - This should be fixed now. Can you verify?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.