Hello community,
I was showing a new team member around our scrum boards the other day from the active sprints view.
I was sharing screen and they told me that theirs looked different. My Active sprints view only shows issues currently assigned to an in progress sprint, which makes sense, but their "Active" sprints view showed active sprint issues at the top with a collapsible section at the bottom labelled "everything else" and when they clicked it, they could see issues in inactive sprints.
I have looked to see if either of us have settings on that would make our views different but it does not appear that we do.
This mostly matters because I am responsible for teaching new users how to use our boards, and if my view is different, it can be confusing to the learner...and to myself.
The most convenient solution would make my view match theirs with a collapsible "everything else" section at the bottom and would apply to all users so that everyone sees the same thing. How do I do this?
Thank you for any feedback.