I have created a queue called "Daily Created Issues" but keep using issues from previous day. What do I need to modify where only tickets created within 24hrs appear in that queue. I have attached a screenshot for reference.
Hi @Gira Desai
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Perhaps you can consider the following JQL query for issues created in the last 24 hours:
created >= -24h
Thank you.
Hey @Gira Desai ,
Do you want to see items from the last 24 hours or just from today?
If just today then created >= startofday() should be enough (without the -1d)
the additional parameter you added actually goes back to the start of yesterday instead of the start of today
Hi @Victor Law - Ricksoft
Thank you for your reply. I modified JQL query as suggested but still not seeing any change.
The JQL provided in the previous post includes all the Jira issues created in the last 24 hours. Hence, it will still include some tickets from yesterday.
If you are looking for a JQL query that focus on the tickets created Today (after 12:00 am), then you can try the following JQL instead:
created >= startOfDay()
@Victor Law - Ricksoft That work!!! Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
@Dirk Ronsmans Thank you for your feedback. That is exactly what I needed and have modified my query and it worked. Help is greatly appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.