I'm pretty new to jira and I'm trying to write a query that pulls scoped stories and defects from our current sprint that are tagged for Fix version A and Fix version B (to clarify I'm not trying to pull stories that are tagged with both but just all that have either or). I've got that part down but now I'm also trying to include tasks from our current sprint tagged for Fix version A and fix version B that only have label A or Label B. Pasting a copy of the query below.
Query for stories and defects
project = XXX AND issuetype in (Defect, Story) AND (fixVersion = "Release 4.11" AND Sprint in (34438,34508)) OR issuetype in (Defect, Story) AND (fixVersion = "PEP Milestone 2" AND Sprint in (34438,34508))
- This query works fine and pulls the info that I need
Query to add in tasks with certain labels
AND issuetype in (Task) OR (fixVersion = "Release 4.11" AND Sprint in (34438,34508) AND (labels = Cloud) OR (labels = Non-Cloud-Application-Task)) OR issuetype in (Task) AND (fixVersion = "PEP Milestone 2" AND Sprint in (34438,34508) AND (labels = Cloud) OR (labels = Non-Cloud-Application-Task))
When I add this to the orginal query for stories and defects it does include the tasks with those labels but in doing so it removes the stories from the orginal query that are tagged for "PEP Milestone 2". How can I add the tasks with Label A and B without impacting the original Query?
Thanks!