I cannt change the widget background neither adding CSS on my page, any help? Thanks a lot.
Hi @Salvador Asensio Martinez , welcome to the community.
There isn't sufficient information to assist here. Could you explain what "widget" you are referring to? Is this a dashboard that you're working on or something else? Are you using any third-party add-ons?
Sorry I mean the website widget for the support https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Widget-background-is-transparent/qaq-p/2778060/comment-id/1041053#M1041053
I think you are in the wrong place here. This forum is all about Atlassian products. It appears you have arrived here because the application you are using actually uses Atlassian service desk application to support the customers.
Im sorry to say that you're wrong, the widget is an Atlassian product, you can configure it only via Atlassian and it gaves you a script to put on the <head> of your page, I'm asking why I cannot configure the background on this widget, because transparent background isnt readable at all. Thanks m8.
Hi @Salvador Asensio Martinez ,
Were you able to figure it out?
I have been using the widget on various products and sites but haven't encountered this strange issue before. As far as the widget settings are concerned, you can only make limited changes, such as changing the color and background pattern.
I suspect that your website's CSS is conflicting with the Jira widget. If you are waiting for Atlassian support, I recommend checking if any base CSS is conflicting with the widget's CSS.
I had an instance where a developer tried to override the widget's CSS.
Regards,
Rishabh
Hello Rishabh I didnt figure out whats going on I just did a CSS override to make it show a background using iframe, but when I first installed it nothing was overrided on CSS.
it just randomly fixed I just checked it but I did nothing to fix it
@Salvador Asensio Martinez - Strange but glad that all is working well now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.