Hi,Our company has JIRA premium. How can I enable roadmap product, initiative, and hierarchy function?
Hi @Jean-Michel.Van
You can start by navigating to the Jira Settings -> Products page. There you’ll find the Plans section on the left-hand side:
Within the Plans section, you can set permissions as well as configure the hierarchy. Specifically, under the Hierarchy configuration tab, you can set up your hierarchy and initiatives.
You can refer to this guide for help: Configure Custom Hierarchy Levels in Advanced Roadmaps.
Regards, Svitlana
Hi Svitlana,Thanks but we cannot link a story/task to an Initiative or Theme directly right?My objective is to build an OKR (Product Goals) tree and account for all the tasks linked to the top Product Goals.How can I do this?Best,JM
Hi Jean-Michel,
You would need to have en epic level between them but other than that you can build and track those relations:
Regards,
Svitlana
1- So I need an Epic in between.2- What about Goal? I cannot link Goal to a Task either so how can I track all activities linked to a Top OKR? how do your other customers do it as best practice?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.