This might be a little complicated, but I would like to know if it is possible to do.
For our Claim Ticket System I have created a SCRUM board that has several Sprints to identify the different ticket statuses ( if they are change requests, defects, config changes, etc).
I have 1 Active Sprint ONLY at the moment for this Release which only contains the tickets that need to be worked on during this Release period. (have not included in this pic)
By default, (assuming from the filter im pulling these tickets from) every new ticket goes straight to "Backlog" so I just manually re-locate those different ticket types to the respective inactive sprints, for example:
When there is a config change ticket on "Backlog" I manually drag it to the "Backlog;Config Changes" Sprint.
I am wondering if there is an automation rule I can use to have those tickets manually re-locate themselves based on the issue type tickets they are.
