I have two project with a similar name: Vision and Vision Scrum. Both are company-managed projects.

These projects should not be associated or tied together in any way. I did not select to create one as a child of the other. Vision Scrum was created as a brand new project. When I view the Vision Scrum board, I do not see the Vision project listed as a parent in the breadcrumbs.

However, the Vision Scrum project is not showing in the dropdown as a project when creating filters. (Note: the gray box is where I've obscured sensitive info.) I can only see the Vision project. When the filter is applied, it includes information from Vision Scrum.

Can anyone think of where I might have associated these two projects and how to disconnect them? I want to archive the Vision board, but am concerned this will cause issues since they seem to be connected somehow.