Hello everyone
After batteling to integrate the widget on my webapp, the widegt turns to have apparently a transparent background, I cannot find how to fix this. It is really difficult to read the text over my webapp background
Any ideas what to do?
Looks like something that was broken recently. Used to work fine but now we're also getting a transparent background on our live app.
@audrey @dominique_ruest could either of you walk me through where this widget is and how to use it? I'll utilize it on my side so I can accurately represent the issue to submit a ticket
how do we raise this issue to altassian?
@dominique_ruest @audrey
Welcome to the community, sorry to hear about the issue you're both experiencing. You can submit a technical issue / bug here, https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Thanks @Christopher Yen @dominique_ruest I cannot raise a case apparently as I have a free account I am authorized only to have self help. Any chance you could raise an issue for us please?
hi @Christopher Yen
I made a video for you to see how the display look like on my webapp
The widget looks like having not background color https://vimeo.com/995879349?share=copy
Hi Audrey, thanks for the video. I tried to replicate but it looks like I'm not getting the transparent background in my instance. I wonder if making an update to the color or background pattern from the widget settings would reset it?
It appears the issue was resolved on your end. The widget now displays fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.