I'm trying to export my cloud to import into the Data Center.
But it's been stuck for over a day, with no progress. I can't cancel, I can't restart.
How could I solve this?
Hello @Rudá Cunha
What is shown on the screen?
I found one unresolved issue, so far, related to backup/cloud export.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-79770
In my case the problem is in the backup for server.
Your post tags indicate you are using a Free Jira Cloud version.
Do you have a valid license for Jira Cloud, or a non-expired license giving you access to Atlassian Support for a self-hosted Jira product?
My internet searches are not finding anything related specifically to the stalling of the Jira Cloud Backup process in the database preparation step. The best option would be to contact Atlassian Support directly, but that requires a valid, paid license.
I don't have a Cloud license
Hi @Rudá Cunha
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1027568
I'm not sure why that feature would be in a stuck state, but perhaps our team can investigate your environment in more detail to try to help here.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.