I'm trying to check, when a task is created, how many other tasks I have with the same value for a field. However, this field is a list, and most of them (including the trigger one) have multiple values selected.
What I'm trying to do is write a JQL for Lookup Issues using "(Lookup Issues).Select List ~ (contains) {{#triggerissue.Select List}}, so I can get the number of similar tasks, save it on a smart variable and evaluate the number so I can decide what to do. I saw some iterations like {{#issue.Select List}}, but no matter what I try I just get errors when I try to start the automation mentioning "Failed to close issue.Select List tag".
What's the correct syntax I need to use so I can get the automation to test each value for this field on the triggerIssue? If this is not a possible, do an automatic iteration on JQL, do you have any workaround?
I'm not on Cloud, we use the Data Center, we're not allowed to install any plugin/add-on, and some settings are also unavailable (like the creation of schemes)
Thanks!