Hi Richard - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Correct - it has been replaced with the Parent field.
Hi Richard,
I'm Attila from Everit, developers of the Timetracker app.
Since Atlassian changed and deprecated “Epic link” we followed these changes as well. Now you can find Epics and Epic links as “Parent” and “Child(s)” column.
Hi @Richard Schmid , welcome to the community.
This has been replaced by "parent".
Unfortunately, I don't understand exactly: how can I export this information to "timetracker details"?
Do not search for the Epic Link field, but search for the Parent field instead.
Hi Attila,I can't find the parent column. We use timetracker version 5.3.0Do I have to configure something before I find it in the dropdown?Best regards, Carsten
Hello @Carsten
This discussion is about the Cloud version of our Timetracker app, and these changes happeneg on the Cloud platform.
On the Data Center version of the app, there is no "Epic" or "Parent" column available yet, but I've added it to our backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.