Morning
My company migrated to Cloud from Server end of last year and I have inherited a lot of clutter that i'm now trying to clean up
There are two issue types of the same name:
- adhoc requests
- Ad-hoc Requests
The adhoc requests has 76 issues that is used by an archived project
I want to move these 76 issues to the Ad-hoc Requests issue type so that I can then delete the adhoc requests issue type
Steps I have taken are:
- unarchived the archived project
- add the Ad-hoc Requests issue type to the archived project
- tried to bulk move the 76 issues to the Ad-hoc Requests issue type
Unfortunately I can't get passed this point
- move issues
I'm asked which project I want to move to - it is the same project but this project doesn't come up in the drop down
I can easily select the alternative issue type but I can select the project - what do I need to do to bulk move these 76 issues?