Hi, Jira Teams
I ask a questing about Jira Board , How to displaying add button in board Jira ..?
Hi @bangun.sudjatmiko What do you want do add?
The + Create issue link is available at the bottom of the first column.
@bangun.sudjatmiko ,
What are you trying to accomplish with this 'Add' button?
Keep in mind that there is already a 'create' button in the first column of your board, which you can use to add new tickets to the board.
I want to add , column to status environment for testing
I want to add , column to status environment for testing 2 column for SIT and UAT
To add a column to the board, click on the ellipsis (...) on the right, then click on Configure board
See Configure columns for more details.
I try to add column but cannot saving and missing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.