Hi,
Attempting to add a responder via rest API to my alert, I am getting confused about the team id I have to use.
the API rest endpoint in question:
https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts/:identifier/responders
As per the doco (https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/alert-api#add0responder-to-alert), I should use the payload:
{
"responder": {
"type": "team",
"id": "TEAM_ID"
}
}
My question is on getting the TEAM_ID value.
We have recently moved to Jira integrated Ops genie experience from the standalone Ops Fenie, which results in using the Jira Atlassian teams, instead of native Ops Genie ones.
Setting the responders via the rest API, using the Jira Atlassian team ID , yields the error:
{
"success": false,
"action": "Add Responder",
"processedAt": "2024-08-06T01:35:19.345Z",
"integrationId": "",
"isSuccess": false,
"status": "Team with id [og-1c0cda02-XXX-XXX-XXX-e3f2d3399731] does not exist.",
"alertId": "",
"alias": ""
}
Please note the team ID with the "og" prefix - is the original team migrated from ops genie.
When I manually assigned the alert to this team via the UI and got the alert details via the API, I could see the responder's field contained some ID of a team, which I don't understand how I can get.
That ID somehow corresponds internally to a team I am after, but I cannot find it in any of the APIs.
Trying to use Ops Genie Teams API- produces a result
{ "message": "This service only for Standalone Opsgenie customers. Please use JIRA team APIs", }
Please advise.