Any ideas on how to stop this from happening?
Happening with one Customer (one person)
I've had several problems with the one customer replying to notes on tickets
Last ticket.
1 - Signature block pics x 2 and WFH table in their emails - I did have it sorted by able to remove it / hide it from the reply using a JIRA setting, - it was repeatedly adding these pics as attachments, that I'd have to manually delete especially with the 120 max attachments- it has appeared to have come back.
2 - The customer appeared to reply to the ticket, (unsure how they replied) I received the update in my outlook- on going to JSM Ito look at the comment further it wasn't in there.
To keep the history of correspondence I clicked on the forward the email, copied and pasted into the ticket as an external note, adding that it was pasted from an email received.
3 - The Customer has since sent a couple of updates to the ticket where all previous email replies are included in the reply.
I've coached the customer to reply via the portal.