I am building out pages within Confluence with a significant amount of information that I would like to organize in a more compact way. Ideally utilizing tabs and ToC.
I currently use the ToC macro for i the primary page. I would like to utilize tabs to further group information on the page. I know the ToC macro is not compatible with SP Tab Group/SP Tab Pane macro.
I am looking for a workaround solution that would allow a user to click a link that opens the linked tab on the same page, utilizing built in "standard" confluence macros.
I have attempted using the Anchor macro in the corresponding tab, but this functions the same as if I were to use the ToC macro and the heading format on the tab. On click the page "does nothing". The link is clickable but does not bring the user to the tab unless that tab is already open on the page.
Hopefully this was clear, I am a fairly new Confluence user and don't have a ton of experience using macros. I seem to have exhausted my internal resources and google searches.
Thanks in advance for any help!