Hi all,
I already asked similar question, but some info was missing. Therefore, I am asking it once again with more info.
I need to automate the jira process, so that if the jira issue do not/did not contain specific file attachments, that jira ticket should be rejected.
But trick is, the above task needs to be done for both existing jira issues and the newly created ones.
Based on the rejection of jira issues, we have some more automation steps/analysis steps of the rejected jira issues.
I have done some research, based on my research, I have found below solutions:
- State machine based Jira Automation
- ScriptRunner using Groovy
- FAST API/Python script
But the problems is we do not want state machine based jira automation, due to that facts that there are already tons of existing jira issues, so that those issues states can not changed.
Therefore, I am looking for optimal solutions, which should also fit our future plan/goal.
If there are any AI based solutions, I am open to hear your suggestions as well.
Thanks in Advance