I'm trying to set up an automation via Jira rule builder. The requirements are: if a ticket has been in the 'in review' or 'code review' status for more than 2 days, then I want to send a notification to the Slack channel for the relevant team (this is only for issues on their Jira project).
However I must have an issue with my JQL because currently all tickets that are in code review or in review are coming through with the notification, regardless of how long they've been in code review / in review.
When I test my JQL in the rule builder, it looks correct (see screenshot below - currently 0 issues found). So i'm not sure why it's then pulling through tickets incorrectly to Slack.
The JQL i'm using is: project = "Project Name" AND statusCategoryChangedDate >= 2d AND status = "IN REVIEW" OR status = "Code review"
Does anyone have any ideas I could try to fix this?

