I'd like to be able to create a story and list a number of tables, and then have Automate pick up that list and create subtasks for all of the steps (design/build/test/etc) for each of my list.
I think I might be able to do it for a single table at a time, i.e. use smart values to get a name from a consistently structured story summary ("Provide access to data from table tableName"), add it to the sub tasks (e.g. "Design tableName", "Build tableName", etc) and add the dependencies between them all.
What I'd really like to do though is have a single story covering several tables generating a workflow for each of the sources. E.g. I give it a bullet list (though I'm open to alternatives) of tableName, tableName1, tableName2, etc. and dependencies relating all of the tickets relating to the specific table. Any ideas? Using Jira out of the box is preferred if possible