New to JIRA, been assigned with a task for re-strategizing the capacity planning using JIRA and noticed that there are paid plugins being pushed in the name of learning. Has anyone done a set-up to identify the following parameters
Hi @Alok Tipre,
Welcome to the community!
For productivity:
For idle time:
Remember to clearly define what "productivity" means for your team (is it issues completed, or story points?) and start with the simplest approaches before exploring more complex options.
I hope this helps!
Hi @Alok Tipre ,
Welcome to the Community! On a side note I recommend Atlassian University as you continue your learning journey with Atlassian (there are a lot of free courses).
I agree that the most important thing would be to define team productivity. In addition to Sean suggested, I would recommend to explore Jira Align, if there is budget for it.
https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/20106337580052-Understand-the-capacity-page
And regarding Capacity planning , this is an interesting playbook:
https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/capacity-planning
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.