I've been scouring over the forum and internet to no avail. Is there a way to add custom message field that's read only in the Create Issue Screen? I've tried two custom field types: Message Custom Field (for edit) and Text Field (read-only).
My process:
- I created a copy of my screen and added a custom field solely for the Create Issue Screen within my Screen Scheme.
- So I have one Screen for Edit and View screen, and another screen for Create Issue screen.
- I applied to the appropriate project, issue type, and field configurations.
For my purpose, it's to create a sort of instruction for the user to go through the issue creation. It could be a hyperlink to a SharePoint document. So my read only field would be at the top of Create Issue screen and it'd look like:
"[Please click here for more instructions |https://example.com]"
This link below does the job. For Jira server though. And I tried looking within my settings to enable HTML for custom fields but I can't find it either. I'm also a JIRA Admin. Please help!
Add a custom message to the Create Issue screen in Jira server