I have been using Zephyr Squad inside JIRA. It has been working properly until this morning when the test cases are not displaying. I can't get access to the test cases. Please help
HI @Bowie Tio ,
I would first check that there isn't anything wrong with the addon license, then check the Zephyr Squad status page: https://status.zephyr4jiracloud.com/
Do you see the addon at all ? can you navigate in any of its features? Can you create a new test case but not just see the old ones?
Zephyr Squad allows the Jira admin to control what user is having access to the functionality so that could be a potential change that has been made.
best regards
Lisa
Thank you. I am not the administrator of the JIRA software in my company. I saw the announcement for Zephyr Squad Cloud's scheduled maintenance, but it does not state when the maintenance will be completed.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.