I created a page in confluence with "Two even columns" page layout. I've got some feedback from my team, and they'd like it to be full-width page layout. From what I have found, there isn't an easy way to do this.
I created a Template based on the page, and don't see a way to change that either. I have made the change in my Personal Settings | Editor | "Enable full-width as the default for new pages". I'd just like to know how to do this with existing pages. I am trying to avoid having to create the page from scratch.
Our organization switch to cloud a couple of months ago. This particular page, I created after that switch. But, when I go back to a page that was created "on-prem", the option to switch to "full-width" page layout is there. And it's as easy as selecting it.
TYIA