Hi all, I have a Google Sheets document that uses the JIRA Cloud to Google Sheets extension. I had it set so that certain cells would pull in certain fields from JIRA tickets, and it worked perfectly. It sped up my process quite a bit.
However, after more than a few rows, cells would hang at LOADING... indefinitely. I can only assume it was too many fields being pulled in at the same time (each row probably had a dozen fields being pulled in).
I'm revisiting this idea as inputting all this information manually is taking up way too much time. (And no an export is not feasible for my workflow.)
Any ideas on how to fix this issue, or is it just an inherent flaw with the system and nothing can be done about it?
--------
Alternatively, I would accept even a janky solution like JIRA itself creates a field or private comment that connects all the needed fields in a table that I can just copy+paste to my sheets document.
Any help is appreciated! Thank you.