I want to automation this
When I complete the sprint, clone the story issue to other board, where status is done. This part I can solved it as you can see in the picture below.
But the main point is the parent issue or epic is still link to the source board, which is not right, it should create a new epic with the same summary on destination board, if it doesn't existed. So from this pain point, my thinking of this solution is I have to make this automation to check the existing of the parent issue or epic on the destination board before cloning epic, but if it exist, not proceed. Then clone the issue or story issue to destination board.
S
So condition would be like this
When sprint complete, issue with status done must be cloned to other board, by condition if
1. epic of particular story is not existed on destination board, create new one.
2. epic of particular story is existed on destination board, do nothing.
Then clone story issue, and the link to new epic with the same summar