Hi Jira Community,
I have created a dashboard using Status Free Time gadget, freely available in Jira. However even though I have given view access, still getting this error.
Anyone facing same issue? is there something am missing?
Hi @Chande Sandeep Kumar ,
The access settings page has 2 tabs. 1st tab is for issue detail page and 2nd tab is for the dashboard gadget. Could you please check if permission is given for the 2nd tab?
We got your ticket on our service management. We can further discuss the solution in the ticket.
Hi @Chande Sandeep Kumar
Do you have browse permission at the project the time has been logged on.
The gadget permissions, as I can read in the documentation, only apply not the gadget, not the Jira projects.
yes I do have browse permission, however this issue is for lot of resources, getting the same error.
And on the permission on the Jira project itself, do you have the correct permissions and does the app provide special permissions in the permission scheme?
found the solution, update access under Report Page
thanks @Mehmet A _Bloompeak_
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.