Hello community!
Please kindly consult me on my issue with integration of JSM and Jira Server.
What we have as precondition:
- JSM cloud
- Jira Server v8.13.2 (available via Azure proxy with SOO due to internal)
- Created additional url for Jira Server with whitelisting to publish it for application link (no Azure proxy for it)
- Working application link between both using that secondary url for JS
Task:
Build webhook automation in JSM to trigger issue creation at Jira server.
Issue:
After numerous attempts to build working automation (not successful ones) I'm trying to define if the API is working on Jira Server end webhooks are too.
As I have Azure proxy complication, I'm not able to determine if my url is working in this setup. I'm performing simple test with API GET method for [instance url]/rest/api/2/issue/HD-XXXX and hoping to get response. The request is triggered by automation.
So far I got only this:
Send web request
Web request was sent, but timed out after 30 seconds on the remote host so the result is unknown (but most likely successful).
Despite overwhelming note in the end, it was not successful. Can you please advise, if I can perform any other checks or point me to the documentation on how this should work between two instances?
Thank you all in advance.