Hello, I am working with Jira Work Management - > Project Management and I am unable to find the forms submitted. Please let me know what are the steps to get the forms submitted.
Could you explain a bit more of what you are trying to do?
All forms that have been created in the project should be located under Forms
Once a user has submitted an issue using the form the issue should show up under the Board, List, Calendar and Timeline views.
You can find the documentation for forms here.
I did share the form with an assignee who was part of the project and the same person filled and submitted the form. I am now not understanding where to view the filled-in form. Please let me know how to access.
Hi Ganesh - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is not really a way to see completed forms in business projects as those are really internal forms connected to fields on the issue. So by just looking at the value of the fields in the issue will show you what they entered in the form.
Hi John,
Can you let me know how to do that?
Just search for the issue and see what values are in the fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.