Hello Team,
About two weeks ago, the Tasks report stopped working.
Adding the task report widget, I cannot select any pages under the current space.
Hi @Alessandro Casciaro,
Thanks again for reaching out!
To summarize our findings on your support ticket, the reason the Task Report macro wasn't working is because the space was archived. Once you unarchived the space, the task reports were working again.
It was a pleasure to assist you.
Take care, and I hope you have a great rest of your week.
Shannon S | Atlassian Cloud Support
Hi @Alessandro Casciaro
I tried to reproduce this, but sorry, it works on my instance.
What does the space and page selector look like w/o typing in "Test Page"?
We have two workspaces. Let's call them Space A and Space B.
This is the view of the selector without typing. The current Space is the Space A
Behavior:
@Alessandro Casciaro So have you tried leaving this field blank (it defaults to the current space) and selecting the Current space option in the dropdown list? Or did you type in the name of Space A?
I can only think there is some issue where what you type in is not exactly the space name or page name.
The page related to the macro doesn't say whether you should start typing and then select the matching item in a list that pops up or how you enter a combination of spaces and pages. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-task-report-macro/
@Barbara Szczesniak I tried to leave it blank. Nothing is shown.
Hello @Alessandro Casciaro
Good afternoon, and welcome to Atlassian Community. I'm Shannon, with the Community Support team. Thanks for raising this issue, and thanks to @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM for escalating it to us.
I understand you aren't able to use the Task Report macro because it doesn't return any search results. I have a few questions for you:
It would help if I could take a look at your site, but you will need to ask your administrator to raise a support ticket and provide us with data access. Please ask them to raise a support ticket below:
https://support.atlassian.com/
Once they've done so, let me know, and I will look for the ticket and assign it to myself.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing back from you!
Shannon S
Atlassian Cloud Support | Confluence Team
Hello @Shannon S
Thanks for the reply.
We opened a support ticket and provided the data access
These are the answers to your question:
1. This problem occurs only with Space A
2. All the users report the issue.
Thanks
Hi Alessandro,
Thanks for letting me know your team raised a ticket.
I wasn't able to find any support tickets under your site URL or with your email address.
Can you share the ticket number with me?
Thank you,
Atlassian Cloud Support
@Shannon S Can I share the ticket here in the chat or privately?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.