I am using a card view of Jira ticket in confluence table. Is there a way to add fields like Epic or Sprint similarly as I can do on the Kanban and Sprint boards?
Hi @Ilya Sadukovskiy
It looks like there isn't a way to customise the fields shown on Jira card links in Confluence tables yet. However, you still might be able to surface some info:
If you need even more customisation, you can use the Jira Macro (you might already be familiar with this one!):
This will let you display the specific Jira fields you need.
Hope this helps!
Thanks @Seon Shakespeare That's what customer support told me over a chat as well I am not looking to use Jira Issues macro however, I have a separate confluence table with custom columns and I just wanted to show more information in the card. I could not find any plug in apps that would do that either, so that's an opportunity for someone for sure.
You're welcome @Ilya Sadukovskiy, glad I could help confirm at least. Hopefully, they'll consider adding that functionality in the future! Might be good to lodge a feature request to get the ball rolling: https://jira.atlassian.com/
Feel free to mark this as the accepted solution so others can find this info easily. Cheers!
Yep, here is the feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-79188
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.