Hi there,
I'm new to Jira so please be gentle :-)
In my asset inventory I have many systems that have "NUC" in the name - like NUC01, NUC02, NUC03, etc. I'm trying to create an automated rule that will generate a Jira ticket every month and automatically link to ALL of these NUCs.
If I do something like "Name LIKE "NUC05," the ticket is generated and linked to asset NUC05. Wonderful!
However, I can't figure out how to make the ticket link to ALL the NUC boxes. I've tried:
* Name LIKE "NUC"
* Name LIKE "NUC*"
* Name ~ "NUC*"
....and every other tip I can find on other blogs/forums, but they don't work! I'll either get a ticket with no assets, or a ticket with just one asset, like NUC01.
It doesn't help that the "validate syntax" button gives me an error no matter WHAT I put in the field.
Thanks,
Brian