I need to edit the email configured in the client's channels,
but when I try to access the screen it shows the message
"This project is not available"
Has anyone had this kind of problem, could you help me?
Hi @Tiago Luiz Boaretto , I have not seen this. Can you access by going into the project settings > email requests?
Hi @Jack Brickey in project settings > email requests
I have the same problem
Ok so is everything else working in the project? Can you create, view issues? Also, there is a link in your image. What does is state and where does it take you?
This link?
opens the list of existing projects
I opened a request with them and managed to resolve it.
With my free Jira account, I needed to switch to the standard account to be able to open the ticket with them (I don't know if there is another way).
The problem was with my user I was only defined as an administrator and to be able to access these parts that were failing I had to be defined as an agent as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.