Hey community,
I'm working on a dashboard that aims to highlight overdue tasks.
example: if a task with high priority is overdue if it hasn't been completed within 28d since its creation
Could you please advise the best way to tackle it?
Filter creation is no biggie, as I can handle it. I'm more keen on gadget selections in the Jira dashboards.
Thanks.
Update 2nd of Aug - Resolved
- Created a Jira dashboard with 2 columns, one to keep track of the overall task and another for the overdue
- Gadget Utilised: Filter results, Created vs Resolved, Issue Statistics
Overall query:
project = AA and labels = xx AND labels not in (xx, yy,zz) and status not in (Mitigated, Done)
Use this query to have a comprehensive filter result and "Created vs Resolved" stats
While for the overdue:
Project = AA and priority = Highest AND labels = xx and status not in (Mitigated, Done) AND created <= -10d
I'm still seeking a way to track the overdue graphically.