[edit] Guests can now see boards but not edit them. I'm currently talking to the developers, if editing will be supported in the future.
#We ran into an issue with the Routemap integration, when it comes to guest users. The integration shows an error 'Something went wrong' when loading the page as guest:

This is how it looks for a normal user with sufficient rights:

Board settings appear to not change this. If I select a specific group, that the guest user is in, or have it on public doesn't seem to make a difference:

I am using a test-guest-user to verify this behavior. Said test user has all rights for this space, and explicit rights to edit the DEMO page:


Other integrations like draw.io work just fine.
Confluence is the only Atlassian product we are using.
I was unable to find anything about licensing or guest users in their documentation.
Any ideas on this behavior are appreciated!