This article details how to add a content status to a Confluence page. Is the added content status available via API?
Hi @Doug Roberts
Welcome.
This can be done via the API, you wil need to use the update page endpoint.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-page/#api-pages-id-put
I might be mistaken, but I want to get the status, so I think I'd use a GET method
However, looking at the link above, it looks like that endpoint can return the statuses (Valid values: current, archived, trashed, deleted, historical, <em>draft</em>) but not the custom <strong>Content Status</strong> mentioned in the article above. It's not helpful that the names are so similar.
current
archived
trashed
deleted
historical
<em>draft</em>) but not the custom <strong>Content Status</strong> mentioned in the article above. It's not helpful that the names are so similar.
I've been able to pull the status (usually "current" or "archived") but my team has applied <strong>Content S</strong><strong>tatuses</strong> like "Verified" or "Pending Updates" (see screenshot) and I'd like to pull those via API.
I've been able to pull the status (usually "current" or "archived") but my team has applied <strong>Content S</strong>
<strong>tatuses</strong> like "Verified" or "Pending Updates" (see screenshot) and I'd like to pull those via API.
Good to hear it worked.
The is the API endpoint for GET a page, /#api-pages-get
But looking at this, this is only the Conlfuence status and not the page custom status you can define.
You misunderstand: it did not work. That endpoint does not provide the information I'm asking for.
I want to get the "Pending Updates" (as an example) custom Content Status my team has added to pages.
Thank you for your replies, but they are not addressing my question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.