Appreciate any support to resolve that issueI have tried to GraphQL getTestExpanded but dataset information isn't included , as well as getTest.Can I fetch dataset in:
Hi @David Tsairi
Welcome.
The best is to direct your question to Xray support.
This as you are asking about a specific functionality in their marketplace app.
Dear Marc , I can try that but I was sure someone else might use api to extract dataset from XRAY test.
I checked several object´s descriptions/documentation in the graphql documentation - none of them consists of dataset information.
Even though I guess there is no such possibility out of the box yet I go along with @Marc -Devoteam- and suggest to contact the vendor directly. I´m sure they have the deepest technical knowledge and could give you some advice or definite answer if there is a possibility.
BestStefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.