Hello,
I'm trying to automate some tasks and one of them is:
- create a specific task when a new sprint is created
- create subtasks for that specific task
- do some extra stuff like assign users, components and the original time estimate
I just don't seem to get the original time estimate working. The subtasks are created, the assignment of users and components are executed but my audit log says (for each subtask):
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Time tracking (timetracking)
Issues created successfully
I have attached the rule (it's not complete but it just creates a couple more subtasks)

And this is what is filled in in the fields
I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that I'm trying to edit the subtasks before it is fully created? Although I don't understand why the assignments of components and users are working fine.