Hello everyone,
As usual, I hope this question in this form has not been asked too often before, but I have not been able to find anything similar in my searches so far.
We are currently setting up the foundation for our planned larger-scale implementation of Jira, and I am trying to establish a standard project layout. The current idea is that projects should generally be created as company-managed to ensure standards are followed. In this setup process, I have been struggling to keep an overview of the necessary steps among all the options for screens, schemes, fields, issues, and so on.
Is there a step-by-step guide on how to set up a company-managed project standard layout, including customized issues, what information is displayed in issues, workflows, possibly other important information and how to activate these for a project/set them as default? This would be extremely helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.