I have been using the free premium subscription and it about to expire. Will I be downgraded automatically to standard package and will I loss all the project work I have on jira.
Thank you
@Olaoluwa Saliu ,
You will be downgraded automatically, to the Free subscription if you're under 10 users. You'll simply lose some of the functionality that is Premium-only, like Plans (Advanced Roadmaps).
If you were using/paying for Standard before, you would be downgraded to Standard. How many users does your environment have?
8 members
Will I loss all the project work I have on jira.
No, you should be able to keep most of the work that you created.
If you look at the different tiers (https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing), you can see:
But still, regular tickets, comments, boards, filters and dashboards likely will remain fully unchanged from what you're seeing right now, regardless of using Premium or Free/Standard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.