Hi,
I'd like to bulk export a list of all issues to a csv or xlsx file, but the "Export Issues" functions (on the ~/filter view) seem to export only 1000 records (despite far more existing).
How can I do this?
(I'm on Jira cloud)
Cheers
Hi @Jarryd B ,
Check out this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/export-over-1000-results-to-excel-from-jira-cloud-779160833.html
Hi @Jarryd B
welcome to the community!
Just adding to Hans' answer: If you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, there's a number of apps that work around this limitation. I myself happen to work on an app that does so (JXL for Jira), but there are others, too.
Best,
Hannes
In this case, I wrote a script using the Jira RESTful API to get all issues and then export them to an Excel/CSV file
Thanks Hans. This looks workable. Appreciate your help.
You might use Skyvia for this. It can sync Jira data to a variety of formats, including CSV and XLSX, without the 1000-record limit. It’s a good option if you’re looking for a straightforward way to handle bulk exports, especially if you need automation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.