Due to Org changes in our team and there has been a change in our roles. I would therefore like to change the name of our scrum team, is this possible?
Hi
Look at this article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver0329/editing-teams-1021219059.html
@Pavithra Mahadev Kiran ,
Welcome to the community!
It depends on where your name is shown. You could refer to Atlassian 'Teams' that are accessible via the top menu bar of Jira for instance, but also to the name of your project, perhaps.
Can you share a screenshot (redacted if needed) showing us what you mean exactly?
I created a new team by clicking on teams via the top menu bar and I changed the name of the board as well, however the 'scrum team' that we were tagged to earlier needs to change as well and I'm not sure if this is possible?
Hi @Pavithra Mahadev Kiran ,
It appears that this is a custom field that is used in your own environment. I would advise you contact your product admins to help you get this changed!
Ok thanks Hans, I'll do just that .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.