Hello guys,
I have a filter that i am subscriber. It sends e-mails daily. In the email, issue type icon is shown perfect there is no problem. But Parent Link column does not show issue type icon properly. Is there a way to solve this problem?
These are the screen shots of the problem.
Hi Ugor - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I suggest you open a support ticket with Atlassian to see what they can do. Please post the resolution back here for future readers.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
@Ugur DenizI suggest you to hover on it or use the browser developer tools to check the url of that image and find out why it's missing.
Hey guys,
I find out that if a custom icon is imported for the issue type icon, the problem is no longer exist. This is not a solution but I think it will be helpfull.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.