Got following message :b'{"errors":[{"message":"Cannot query field \\"addTestStep\\" on type \\"Query\\". Did you mean \\"getTestSet\\" or \\"getTestSets\\"?","locations":[{"line":3,"column":9}]}]}'I had follow the instructions in :
https://us.xray.cloud.getxray.app/doc/graphql/addteststep.doc.html
Hi @David Tsairi - welcome to the community,
how/where is the api called/ the call invoked?
I dunno that type of notation. what stands the ‚f’ in front of the mutation string stands for?
Did you try to invoke the call via postman or curl?
BestStefan
Hi @David Tsairi
unfortunately I´m not familiar with python or how those calls could be invoked via python.
I tried to call via webRequest action in a jira automation rule and the following call worked fine:
{"query": "mutation{ addTestStep(issueId: \"11188\",step:{action: \"this is the action\",result: \"this should be the result\"}){id action data result}}"}
Therefore the ednpoint itself is working.
Why is it that there is a double
{{
and
}}
in your script? Can´t this notation in any docu (neither in the github docu which documents those python to graphql stuff).
Could you try to change those to single { } ?
Thanks Stefan !! I will give it a try
Dear Stefan , thank you for replying!
The f' enable me to insert external parameters as issue_id or versioId in python .I have tried other entities which works as "
Hi Stefan , thanks a lot for your help !!! Its working for me now ,
it was a matter of format and use of double Parenthesis,Here is my working python code look like:
Awesome. So good to hesr it‘s working 💪🏼
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.