I created a database with several columns/rows similar this:
Item (Text) | Spring (Tag) | Summer (Tag) | Autumn (Tag) | Winter (Tag)
Scarf | False | False | True | True
Swimsuit | True | True | False | False
Blue Jeans | True | True | True |True

When I create a view that uses "Cards"
The Seasonal column names aren't included (nor can i find any setting that allows them to be displayed) so I just get a list of Items with "True"/"False" without any context regarding the column the responses represent

Same situation via the "Board" view:

What am I missing here, or is this a limitation of the Confluence Database?
Obviously, this isn't the 'real' database content, but it's the same layout from a real csv import that had SEVERAL rows of 'Items' and SEVERAL columns of 'seasons' all of which are marked as 'true' or 'false' in the matrix I am hoping to relocate from a spreadsheet to a Confluence Database for easier team upkeep.