Could I add anchors to the header within a document? I was copying and pasting from Word as the original was uploaded when I created the new page. Saw the headers from the original upload had anchors.
Do you mean adding anchors into the page header? Or into an attached Word document?
I would say within a confluence document. I am adding a new section and like to put an anchor in the body or sub header.
@Jonathan Brotto You can use the Anchor macro, described on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-anchor-macro/
This page contains a link to the page describing how you insert a link to the anchor.
Is there a sample of the steps? before vs after document?
@Jonathan Brotto I'm not sure what you mean by "before vs after document." You use this procedure to insert an anchor in the Confluence page, so after the content is in Confluence.
I have never created a page in Confluence by importing a Word document, so I'm not sure whether anchors would automatically be created in Confluence for the headings.
As @Barbara Szczesniak mentioned, use the anchor macro.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.