Dear Community,
for a long time now I am searching a solution for my problem:
- I have for example a JQL that returns Defects.
- These Defects are linked through the "is required by" relationship to Features.
- In my TableTransformer I cannot access only "is required by" Features, but only a list of ALL artefacts linked to these Defects through the "Linked Issues" field.
I want to create an overview with the Defects and all "is required by" Features of each individual Defect.
- I know that you could generate a second Jira Macro and use "issuefunction in LinkedIssuesOf('issuetype = Defect', 'is required by') to generate a list of Featuers. Afterwards you could split the Linked Issues list and join the two queries together.
- However this does not work for my use case, as it could be that Defect and Feature is also linked through for example "Created by", which would mean that this Defect and Feature are still merged (because the Feature is in the Linked Issues field), but they are actually not connected through "is required by".
I have not found a solution yet for this problem (I dont even know if this is even possible), but as this use case is often SOOO often at our company, it would be awesome to find a suitable solution.
Thanks in advance 